In this article, you will be introduced with a few web design business ideas. Feel free to choose one for yourself and start a business of your preference.
Bring the Local Stores Online
Online presence has become a mandatory thing for every small to large business. Most of the small business owners don’t have enough time to create and maintain their online presence. However, they wish to have some sort of online presence. There is an opportunity to serve them and expand your business.
A most recent survey we did included doctors and health and wellness practices and how they could benefit from their local business being online. Surprisingly, there were a number that found great success through online sales and bookings.
Build a website for local stores, maintain the site and create value for them. Offer the local stores a monthly subscription to promote their services and products on your website. There are two different business options.
- List all the local stores, business on your website regardless they have a subscription or not. Promote their services and products if they get a subscription. In this way, you can get a lot of traffic related to those stores without advertisement.
- Only list the businesses that have a subscription. In this format, you have to spend a lot of money to advertise and get traffic on your website.
Online Business Management Consultant
E-commerce consulting business is a very long term business opportunity. Creating a physical store and selling products is far easier than selling them online. Most of the store owners have no idea how to generate online sales and expand their business. They are hiring online business consultants to manage their online stores.
If you know how to sell online and you have some experience in this regard, this is the best business for you. There are e-commerce consultants who are making 1000 dollars a day. What are the jobs of an online business management consultant?
- Improve the website layout
- Improve the checkout system
- Create databases and offer customized deals to customers of their likings based on their previous visits.
- Improve search engine rankings
- Create advertisements and promote the products on various platforms including social media.
Most of the online businesses rely on high-quality graphics to reach their potential. Online business owners are realizing this thing and hiring more designers than ever. Infographics are very popular among internet users. The audience likes to read infographics rather than reading boring content.
Apart from infographics, there is an opportunity to make logos, images, covers, product designing, etc. Also, you can sell original images by capturing images through a camera and add them to your online database. Once you have been recognized for your work, you can easily ask for higher rates. There are designers who make anywhere between 75 dollars to thousand dollars for just one business logo.
The most important thing is to consider your expertise and try to initiate a highly relevant business. You need to understand one thing that businesses take time to nourish before giving a healthy output. Stay focused and put as much effort as possible to reach your dream destination.